Elite Galapagos Cruise
Luxury Galapagos Cruise
One of the most luxurious Motor Catamarans that will begin its expeditions in June 2019, the M/C ELITE is being created to reinvent class and overall travel experience for its guests. It will provide a steady and safe navigation around the Galapagos and its design provides more space on board, especially on social areas by blending indoor/outdoor for a far more enjoyable time on board. And let’s not forget its inner 180 degree-view lounge and delightful cuisine with Ecuadorian and international dishes served with a friendly smile by the well-trained crew.
Needless to say, the Galapagos Elite will feature state-of-the-art navigation computers and safety equipment: safety and reliability are essential parts of any Galapagos luxury experience.
Each of its luxurious suites have a large private balcony and all are convertible twin/double, some with additional for bed and exclusive amenities. The Staff are well-known in the industry for their perfectionism when it comes to planning and operating luxury cruises and providing the best personalized service on board to make demanding guests’ adventure, a memorable journey in the enchanted Galapagos.
All itineraries were carefully crafted in accordance with National Park’s regulations to provide not only superb comfort, but also the possibility to explore the most amazing natural sites in the Archipelago, accompanied by the most capable and knowledgeable bilingual guides that will make a real adventure out of every excursion. So let’s hope on this fantastic Catamaran for an unforgettable trip!
| Ample suites with balcony||Sun deck with Jacuzzi||Wide twin-haul catamaran for more stability|
|Indoor/Outdoor blended social areas||Tour Director always on board||Complete equipment for all activities|
- Ample suites with balcony.
- Indoor/Outdoor blended social areas.
- Sun deck with Jacuzzi.
- Tour Director always on board.
- Wide twin-haul catamaran for more stability.
- Complete equipment for all activities
Elite Cruise Information
|Itinerary A||8 days – 7 nights||Bartolome, Fernandina, Isabela, North Seymour, Rabida, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz|
|Itinerary B||8 days – 7 nights||Española, Floreana, Genovesa, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, Santiago|
|Itinerary C||4 days -3 nights||Española, Floreana, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz|
|Itinerary D||5 days – 4 nights||Genovesa, San Cristobal, Santa Cruz, Santiago|
- Operations start July 2019
- Type Motor catamaran
- Category Luxury
- Length 37.5 mt / 123.03 ft
- Beam 13.5 mt / 44.29 ft
- Draft to Baseline 1.90 mt / 6.23 ft
- Crew 10 crew members + Cruise Service Officer + Guide
- Capacity 16 passengers
- Speed 12 knots
- Propulsion 2 x Marine Generator Drive Engines – 500 HP each
- Golden Premium Suites 2 front view suites – (bow)
- Golden Suites Main Deck 2 suites
- Golden Suites 4 suites
- Upper Deck 1 Golden suite connects with Single cabin
- Single Cabin 1 Single cabin Size (including balcony)
- Golden Premium Suites 37 mt2/ 399 ft2 approx.
- Golden Suites 35 mt2/ 376 ft2 approx.
- Single cabin 19 mt2/ 204.5 ft2 approx.
Inquire with our specialist
Your Galapagos Specialist
Why Travel with us?
11 years of
The best last
Customer service 27/7
during your trip