Do you want to know how much your ideal trip will cost? The travel planning calculator is the solution! Our travel plan calculator is here to help you plan and make your dream vacation to the Galapagos possible. Travel to the Galapagos with a proper financial itinerary and get ready for stress-free vacations!
How to use our Trip Calculator
Our travel trip calculator is easy to use and can help you make the most of your visit to the Galapagos.
Here’s how to use it:
- Select the type of trip you wish to have: Cruise or Land Based
- Select the number of people that are travelling
- Enter the trip length or how many days you wish to travel
- Select your flight route
- If you select the Cruise option, select the cruise category you wish to travel with, as well as the boat type you prefer
- After selecting this category you will have the option to additionally expand your itinerary with a day tour and a hotel night if you wish
- If you select the Land Based option make sure you select the hotel category you wish to stay at, as well as the base island (the island you wish to arrive to)
- Finally, if you wish to include how much will tips cost in your trip cost estimation (we highly recommend you do) make sure you select yes otherwise these won't be taken into account for the estimated costs
- Now that all of the fields are filled, click on calculate to get your estimate!
How to plan your travel budget and determine estimated travel expenses
If you additionally wish to create a travel budget, this requires some planning upfront. However, if you take into account your budget early on you will be able to enjoy your vacation to the fullest. Below are some tips and suggestions to help you start planning your vacation.
Once you know how much you want to spend on your trip to the Galapagos, list out all of the big expenses you anticipate during your trip. And here is where our trip calculator comes in to help you have a better idea of what these expenses would look like. Also, make sure you take into consideration other expenses such as food, treats and other activities you might want to do when you get there.
You may also want to consider your expenses to arrive into Ecuador and perhaps extend your trip around the Andes, the Amazon or even onwards to Peru.