The services we offer and can be booked through this website include:
Expedition cruises - Navigating from Punta Arenas, Ushuaia, Puerto Mandryn in Chile and Argentina to, the Falkland Islands, the remote Antarctic peninsula, South Georgia and beyond.
- Natural history tours - Whether you travel on your own or in a group we will share the nature, wildlife and scenery of Antarctica.
- Lodging and travel arrangements - We can accommodate you both in Argentina and Chile and organize side trips if you wish to stay a little longer.
- Trip planning - We will help your get back and forth to your cruise departure port or to the starting point of your Antarctic adventure
- Custom itinerary planning - We can organize unique specialty expedition departures, by plane and by boat.
We are your one stop for travel information to Antarctica:
- Our reservations staff - is well travelled around the region and can offer you first hand advice when planning your trip
- Expedition ships - offer an all inclusive trip, where half the fun is getting around to your next excursion (sailing through ice fields and reaching otherwise unaccessible places). No packing and unpacking every day.
- Experienced guides - All shore excursions from the are guided by true experts and leaders with a passion for nature and research.
- Special discounts - Our experience and volume of travellers we help in the region gives us access to wholesale rates for all services, which we transfer on to you as savings when you book your trip.
Currently, there is a small but growing tourist industry in Antarctica. Visitors of Antarctica often speak of its pristine beauty and serenity. Animal lovers, birdwatchers and photographers are also in for a treat in Antarctica with its various species of penguins, seals and birds that are native to the frozen continent.
Antarctica is the last continent. Almost totally covered with ice and with temperatures far below zero, it hardly seems like an inviting tourist destinations. Indeed, you are unlikely to find anything like sun, sea and sandy beaches on Antarctica. But you'll find a unique and exciting environment, and traveling like you will not find it anywhere else.
The views are phenomenal, the penguins are friendly (well, some of them are), and the experience is one that is unparalleled!