The Amazon Rainforest
- Considered as the lungs of the World; a magical and energetic place perfect to be in contact with Mother Nature.
- A true paradise for nature lovers, especially for bird-watchers and adventure-seekers.
- Complete infrastructure for all visitors either with a river cruise or lodge program.
- Easy transportation from main Cities via plane or by road and via dug-out canoe.
- Possibility to visit millenary Indigenous Cultures and share their customs and maybe even a meal in their village, an incomparable experience.
- When hiring a tour-package with a responsible Tour Operator such as Voyagers Travel, you can trust that you will have the most experienced guides, crew and representatives on each location; also with highest security standards to make your journey completely safe and enjoyable.
The Andean Region: Avenue of Volcanoes
- Travel through one of the largest volcano route in South American with breathtaking landscapes.
- Possibility to visit two of the World’s largest and most beautiful volcanoes, the Cotopaxi and the Chimborazo.
- Stop by small Indigenous Villages to enjoy their everyday Andean life, customs and visit local Indian Markets along the way.
- Visit spectacular natural attractions like the Quilotoa Crater Lake, the famous “Devil’s Nose” Train ride, the ancient Inca Ruins Ingapirca and much more.
- Enjoy comfortable stays at a typical Colonial Hacienda or cozy boutique Hotels on every location between Quito and Cuenca.
- Possible sightseeing along the way of Ecuador’s endemic and iconic specie, the Andean Condor.
- Safe journey with professional bilingual guide and transportation with complete knowledge of the routes and the highlights of the route; plus the certainty that you will always have a safe voyage when booking with Voyagers Travel.
Galapagos, the world’s most amazing travel experience
- One of the World’s most biodiverse Natural Wonders for wildlife, plantlife and geology.
- Untamed and fearless endemic species on every visitor site that marvel the visitor.
- Large selection of stylish sailing cruises in all categories on motor-vessels, motor-catamarans and motor-yachts with perfectly crafted itineraries to enjoy the Archipelago.
- Variety of land-based programs or “island hopping” tours with incredible day-visits and all category hotels.
- Complete hotel and tour infrastructure to satisfy the most demanding traveler.
- Specialized day-tours to several islands with professional guides and personalized services.
- Among the best diving sites in the World, including cruises to Darwin and Wolf Islets.
Local traditions, the charm of South American Countries
- Discover the rich cultural diversity of every South American Country that your travel.
- Ancient customs and tradition legacy shared with all visitors, every Country and Region have their own heritage.
- Explore and discover small Indigenous Communities and Markets for a lively experience.
- Share daily activities and a delicious meal with a friendly Indigenous family in the Amazon Rainforest.
- Learn how Cosmo-vision guides Communities to leave in harmony with nature and fully respect the “PachaMama” (Mother Earth”).
- Discover cities, ruins, sites and locations evolved from the Inca Empire to the Colonial times and how the local have mixed many traditions of the two worlds.
Machu Picchu, a cultural and historic site of the World:
- Considered as the jewel of the Inca Sacred Valley.
- A spectacular Inca City-Fortress that has been preserved as pristine as possible over the years.
- Explore the marvels inside the compound like the Temple of the Sun and Huayna Picchu Mountain.
- Take the ancient way to Machu Picchu by booking the exhilarating Inca Trail from Cuzco to the Citadel.
- Learn how the Inca society lived in a harmonious and well-organized manner and how they thrived and prospered deep in the Andean mountains.
- A variety of amazing tours in Peru can be arranged with the inclusion of Machu Picchu, from programs in
- Cuzco and the Sacred Valley to adventurous Amazon tour/cruise extensions.
The Uyuni Salar and the Dali Desert
- A breathtaking prehistoric lake that nowadays is the largest and only salt desert in the world.
- It has an 11000 square kilometers area of white-salt surface with many rock formations and small cacti-islets.
- Explore Incahuasi Island to enjoy the marvelous views of the Sat Sea at 3650 meters above sea level, a unique spectacle.
- Visit the “Laguna Colorada” near the salar where a colony of pink flamingos can be found.
- Discover nearby small town of Colchani where local bring the extracted sat and process it as their main way of living in this hostile high-altitude environment.