VOYAGERS TRAVEL acknowledges the impact that tourism activities have over the environment and local cultures and we actively encourage our Staff and service providers of the importance of preserving our Countries natural and historic heritage.
We are constantly reviewing our tours and programs to ensure quality of service with strong emphasis on low-impact to the natural balance and local traditions of our Communities.
We work mainly with local service providers and tour operators in order to benefit communities economically as well as socially by helping generate employment and small business development, knowing that they share the same principles of sustainability and responsible growth needed to maintain the delicate balance between human presence and nature.
While touring, our guests will be able to experience and share local customs and help with the conservation of natural resources. Our experienced guides will permanently offer guidelines and suggestions to the sustainable traveler which helps understand and respect local customs and how to support their economy by purchasing local products, art and handcrafts or perhaps even bringing educational materials for local children to help and encourage their education.
We are always looking for our guests to have a positive and fulfilling experience for them and the local people so guests can take back home wonderful memories of our Countries.
In short terms, we pursue:
- For travelers to experience a different culture and the regions’ bio-diversity;
- Support local business initiatives, restaurants and local tour operators;
- Minimize consumption of water and electricity;
- Respect of local social and religious believes;
- Recycle & reuse whenever possible and minimization of any kind of pollution;
- Always look for specific safety rules (do’s and don’ts) especially while touring in and around National Parks, Reserves and Protected Areas.
Knowing that by being on a different Country than yours, you will carefully need to follow recommended safety standards.